It’s been 4 Months since I started blogging and I decided to write a combined post which contains a short but beautiful (you have to read it!) thank you speech to my beloved readers and the third award which I was nominated for (the sunshine blogger award).
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, optimistic and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. Altogether, these awards are given to encourage and recognize bloggers (mostly new) in the blogosphere.
So right now, I’m like ‘so someone actually saw my completely unprofessional, sloppy blog with my little contents and called it beautiful and inspiring? and then decided to nominate me, not once, not twice but THRICE for different awards?’. Now, tell me why I shouldn’t feel myself?
When I started this blog, I had no idea what I was actually doing. All I had in mind was to just ‘write’ and put it out there, that was all. But now, I have found more reasons to write.
Thank you Abby of myintrovertedlife for nominating me. Her writing style and contents are just amazing. You should check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to revive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ABBY ASKED:
🔴 Favorite Social Media?
I think whatsapp? It used to be Facebook though.
🔴 Do you have any pets?
No, I don’t.
🔴 How long have you been blogging?
It turned 4 months three days ago.
🔴 What’s a quality you look for in a best friend?
Loyalty & Honesty. I know you asked for one but those two are like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, Romeo and Juliet… okay you get my point.
🔴 What’s one of your favorite hobbies?
Apart from writing, I love dancing too.
🔴 Would you rather wear your hair up or down?
Upppp all the way baybeee!
🔴 What’s an embarrassing moment you have?
When my crush in highschool told me he can’t date me because I’m ‘flat chested’.
🔴 Night out or a night in?
Night in… As long as there’s a movie, LOTS of ice-cream and popcorn.
🔴 Coffee or tea?
🔴 Favorite type of music?
I’m the type who listens to slow songs in the shower and trap music when I’m cooking. Lol, so no favorite.
🔴 What’s an embarrassing moment you have?
Uhm, you already asked this.
So, my nominees are:
Most of the bloggers I know have been nominated for this award already in the past. So, this award is open to any blogger (old or new, as long as you’re seeing it). So, congratulations! You have been nominated 💕
- Why do you write?
- What’s your niche and what inspired you to pick that niche and dwell in it?
- What are the things you would get in your blogging wishlist if you had enough cash?
- What’s the best book you’ve read on personal finance?
- What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you since you started blogging?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received on blogging?
- Apart from blogging, do you have any other side hustle? Business or craft?
- What’s the best place in the world you would love to travel to and who would you go with?
- As a woman, do you believe in independence? Do you believe in being completely settled and financially stable before you get cuffed (married)?
- What’s the one thing one can always find in your purse?
- Do you believe in making future plans or let the future just work itself out?
Finally, it’s thank you timeeee!
To my… (no, I really need to highlight this to show you guys how wonderful you are) faithful readers and followers, I would love to say thank-you from the bottom of my heart for supporting a struggling yet succeeding writer like me, following me on this journey, always reading, finding inspiration in the little I have to offer and leaving me your nice thoughts. I wouldn’t have gotten the energy and motivation to write more without your feedbacks on each post.
Please continue to support the blog and don’t stop sharing its posts too!
I raise a toast or two for you 🍻
I know I still have a long way to go but I’m thrilled with my progress so far.
More awards coming! Thank you for reading 💕
Your speed doesn’t matter in life, FORWARD IS FORWARD!