Me when I got the notification of the nomination😂👇
Whoop whoop! This is like my first blogger award since I started blogging 3months ago!
I know I’ve been away without any updates for a while now and I’m sorryyyy, please forgive meeeeee. I usually fulfill my promises. I just got really busy these past few weeks plus the light and network issues in Ilorin isn’t even helping matters at alllllll. #sigh.
So, moving on…
I was nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ by George! Thank you so much George for nominating me and considering me worthy enough to be awarded with this. I’m honored.
I’ve been following his blog for a while. He writes inspiring stories and shares great insights by helping us discover truths about the Bible in a whole new dimension. with the aim of building godly minds. I am always blessed each time I read his blog posts.
*Put the award logo/image on your blog.
*List the rules.
*Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
*Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
*Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
*You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
*Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
*Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
*Share a link to your best post(s).
CREATOR OF THE AWARD:
This wonderful award was created by Okoto Enigma! Okoto created this award because according to her, there are many great blogs which deserve recognition! She decided to call this award ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ so as to name after her name- ‘Enigma’ which means ‘mystery’. Interesting, isn’t it?!
THREE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF :
1. I love writing, about anything and everything.
2. Even though I’m a shy person (sometimes), I love public speaking, sharing with others (especially women) about my experiences and great life lessons. Actually, that was why I opened this blog!
3. I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THE INTERNET.
MY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS GEORGE ASKED:
1. What Translation of the Bible do you use?
King James Version (KJV).
2. Which would you pick first and last? Coke, Pepsi, Sprite , Juice, vodka , red wine
Last: Vodka (blerrghhh)
3. What is your principle for success?
My principle of success is to do what you love while you have a clear vision of where you’re going. It helps you stay focused. And always have it in mind to celebrate your progress each time you take a huge step in your career (no matter how little it is) in your career. Girl, never fail to reward yourself to keep yourself motivated to accomplish the next task!
4. Which do you think is the best place for newly wedded couples to consummate their love sexually. A Hotel Room or Matrimonial Bed ?
Matrimonial Bed, duuhh
5. Who do you think is the first human that had no childhood ? (My weird question)
Uhm, I dunno?
MY BEST POST(S):
QUESTION FOR MY NOMINEES
1. If you could have lunch with one influential person, who would it be?
2. What do you do when you experience
writer’s blogger’s block?
3. What are the three most important lessons you’ve learnt since you started blogging?
4. If you could have the power of any marvel character, who would it be?
5. How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant? (my weird question).
So, I’m nominating these wonderful bloggers. I’ve come across their blogs in my journey of Blogging, I think they deserve it!
Thank you once again, George for this nomination! 💕