1. You can’t change your body type.
2. People grow apart.
3. Just because someone tells you they love you doesn’t mean they’ll mean it forever.
4. Everyone is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
5. Making a mistake is not the end of the world.
6. Heartbreak is a universal feeling and it’s not going to kill you despite what you might think.
7. Don’t get back with your ex!
8. You are allowed to feel lost at this age. But find yourself.
9. Work hard in school, it will be worth it.
10. Mental health isn’t something to joke about.
11. You are still so, so young!
12. When you say “I love you” ; mean it.
13. Know your worth.
14. Being kind goes a long way.
15. Follow your own advice.
16. How you see yourself is so important.
17. You need to surround yourself with people that make you feel good about yourself, not people that bring you down.
18. You can’t hide from your problems.
19. If you really want something, chase after it, until you get it.
20. Crying doesn’t mean you’re weak.
PS, Lauren actually made a post about “50 things every 20 Something Needs to realize”. To check the remaining 30, just click on the URL above.
I just picked my best 20 to share with you guys😊
My favorite is 16, how you see yourself is so important!
And maybe 8, “… find yourself”.
What!? Don’t ask me how. I don’t have all the answers. I’m 18 and I had cornflakes for breakfast for God’s sake!! 😥😥😩
Kidding! 😂 I think you should click on this great things take time. And no, it’s not a step-by-step post on how to “find yourself”. The quotes there might just help you. Because it helped me❣️
Well, what’s yours? Don’t forget to leave your comments in the box below.
Please use what you’ve learned here to create moments you’re proud of!
Be good sisters❣️